Self Love



Hi. Hello people.
This week quite tough for me
there are so much hearts
i need to take care
then i choose to take account my heart
as priority
selfish me.opss!


An excellent way to begin to love
 yourself is to do something loving for you
Always treat myself with kindness
sometimes i'm hurt people 
Sorry.sorry and sorry
I'm feel bad

I'm so confusing with me.
just like this
Don't no what i want
but being so demanding..lols me


Oh. I'm 22 now
but still not admit it
feeling young as always
still think like a child
erk.


Nasi kandaq Ramli baq hg..pergh sedap bangat!









Thanks give all this to me
Made my day beautiful as always
There some i not uploded it here
but still a big thank you!!
Shawl yg cntik molek
Blanja makang yg sedap2
All wishes n doa..saya appreciate sgt
Fell love. Ngee~

Death note :

I'm cancel doing my review about Jamal, Amin & Partners branch Alor Star.
In short i'm recommending u'oll to do intern there.
InshaAllah..it will be the best experience ever. ;)

Last.
Tips for self love



Avoiding



Protecting


Commanding

Warning!! : This tips are not from professional.
Hiks











No comments:

Post a Comment